All enquiries about my archives, and any positive feedback and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
A donation, no matter how small, would be very much appreciated!
My archives of radio shows are private, they are not intended to be found by search engines.
If you are reading this, it is hopefully because you have been specifically granted access by me, but if not,
you are still welcome to listen to or download files. Any missing or improved recordings will be gratefully received.
- 99p Challenge
- Sue Perkins hosts a hilarious mock quiz.
- Alan Davies Show
- Laugh-out-loud sitcom starring Alan Davies.
- All Gas and Gaiters
- Ecclesiastical romp with the Bishop of St Ogg's and his entourage.
- Andy Hamilton Sort Of Remembers
- Andy Hamilton muses about various subjects.
- Barry Cryer - You Won't Believe This But
- Barry Cryer reads his "autobiography of sorts"
- Beyond Our Ken
- An archive of all available episodes of Beyond Our Ken.
- Burkiss Way
- The surreal comedy show from the 1970s.
- Clare in the Community
- Sally Phillips stars as self-obsessed social worker Clare Barker.
- Clitheroe Kid
- Cheeky "schoolboy" Jimmy Clitheroe stars in The Clitheroe Kid as "The kid himself". - New! - [19 Jan 2022]
- Dad's Army
- The radio version of the famous TV comedy.
- Down the Line
- "The first ever all-phone-in talk show on Radio 4"
- Goon Show
- All available episodes of The Goon Show.
Also songs by the Goons
- Hamish & Dougal
- "You'll Have Had Your Tea!"
- Hancock's Half Hour
- The misadventures of Anthony Aloysius St John Hancock, of 23 Railway Cuttings, East Cheam
- Hello Cheeky
- Slightly naughty followup to I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again
- Hinge & Bracket
- Doctor Evadne Hinge and Dame Hilda Bracket
- Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Douglas Adams' famous comedy.
- I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue
- Every single episode of ISIHAC.
- I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again
- Complete archive of ISIRTA episodes.
- I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again... Again!
- Tribute show to ISIRTA from Barnaby Eaton-Jones.
- The famous wartime comedy show with Tommy Handley.
- It Sticks Out Half a Mile
- Spin-off show from Dad's Army cast about attempts to restore a seaside pier
- It's Not What You Know
- Panel show in which guests have to guess what their friends know about them.
- Jeremy Hardy Speaks to the Nation
- Much-missed national treasure Jeremy Hardy's series of talks.
- Just A Minute
- Only 10 episodes missing out of 941 from this archive of Just A Minute.
- Just William
- Richmal Crompton's famous stories about schoolboy William Brown, read by Martin Jarvis.
- Lord Peter Wimsey
- Ian Carmichael stars in dramatisations of the Lord Peter Wimsey stories
- Mark Steel's In Town
- Mark Steel visits British towns and makes fun of them. - New! - [12 Dec 2021]
- Men From the Ministry
- Tales of the bungling civil servants in Whitehall's General Assistance Department.
- Million Pound Radio Show
- Andy Hamilton & Nick Revell's comedy show.
- Museum of Curiosity
- QI's John Lloyd's quirky show.
- Navy Lark
- All that I have of The Navy Lark.
- News Quiz
- A far from complete archive of nonetheless a great many episodes of The News Quiz.
- Now Where Were We?
- Chatty reminiscences from Barry Cryer with his son and various friends. - New! - [10 Jan 2022]
- Old Harry's Game
- Andy Hamilton wrote this comedy of life in Hell, and stars as Satan.
- On the Hour
- Satire of radio from Chris Morris, Armando Iannucci, Steven Wells, and many others.
- The tale of William Palmer, known as Pilgrim, cursed to wander forever between the Otherworld and the world of mortals.
- Round the Horne
- All episodes of Round the Horne from the sixties.
- Take It From Here
- A few isolated episodes of the comedy starring Jimmy Edwards and Dick Bentley and featuring a young June Whitfield.
- Tom Wrigglesworth
- An archive of Tom Wrigglesworth's Open Letters and Tom Wrigglesworth's Hang Ups.
- Unbelievable Truth
- Complete archive of The Unbelievable Truth.